If you have nominated your horse or rider for ASAC High Points, it's time to turn in your 1st half points. Points from shows held up through June 30 are due by July 15. All forms are posted and can be downloaded from the Forms page.
1. If the horse or rider has competed in more than one high point category, fill out a separate form for each category.
2. Be sure to check the list of sanctioned shows at Sanctioned Shows if you have any question as to whether a show counts or not.
3. Open breed (OTAB/Opportunity) classes do not count in most cases.
4. Owners AND riders must be ASAC members at the time of the shows in order for points to count.
5. If there's anything you are not sure about, check the rules posted on the High Points page or contact ASAC High Point Chair, Susan Harris at email@example.com.
GOOD LUCK to all!